Relief-Blessings for Arizona Women-Feb 11

by Joan C Webb on February 7, 2012

Woman feeling free photo 2-6-12I’m inviting you to join me for a little “get-away” time this Saturday, February 11, 2012 at the 13th annual “Heart to Heart” Women’s Day near Sedona, Arizona. I’ll be sharing how The Intentional Woman Finds Relief. As I chat with other women, I’ve noticed that we all want permission to relax and breathe more deeply in this Age of Overchoice, Over-commitment and Overwhelm.

Sometimes we try too hard to make our families, bodies, homes, dreams, friendships, work, and even faith “just right”—and it’s so frustrating when they aren’t. We feel STUCK. Come, re-discover yourself and how God longs to free you from your unrealistic expectations. Start an intentional relief-producing journey of inner transformation and hope. Life doesn’t have to be perfect to be wonderful!

Relief of Imperfection book cover website size jpgIntentional Woman pix 006This fun day (from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm) will include great music, door prizes,  a lovely luncheon banquet sponsored by ten popular restaurants from the Cottonwood and Sedona area. And our interactive time together around this relief-producing topic based on my books, The Intentional Woman and The Relief of Imperfection.

It will be held at the Verde Baptist Church located next to the Verde Valley Medical Center in Cottonwood.  Tickets are available for $15 per person.  Space is limited to the first 400 women, so please contact the church office at 634-3645 for tickets soon.  For additional information visit www.verdebaptist.com

I’d love to see you there!

Bob Pressler February 9, 2012 at 2:29 pm

Sorry, can’t make it.

Joan C. Webb February 9, 2012 at 2:34 pm

Sorry you can’t make it, Bob! Still I know you can be there through your prayers. And I appreciate that. :-) Thanks, Dad!

Pam C in Canada February 14, 2012 at 4:02 pm

Well, if I was in Arizona, not recovering from tonsil surgery, and not all doped up on T3s, I so would have been there! Hope you guys had a great day full of insights & relaxation!

Joan C. Webb February 16, 2012 at 11:01 am

Hi Pam C!

How are you feeling these days? Is your recovery from the surgery going well? Hope so.

Someday maybe I can come out your way to facilitate/teach a retreat or seminar. Is there anyway we could make that happen?

Relief-blessings to you today,
Joan

Pam C in Canada :) February 17, 2012 at 12:52 am

Hi Joan!

I’m feeling better…still sore & hard to swallow, but it’s slowly getting better :) . My regular dr somehow missed that I had the tonsils out last week, and she thought I had strep! lol (I don’t :D lol)

That would be so cool if you could :) ….I wouldn’t have a hot clue about how to do such a thing, but if I ever come across an opportunity, I will definitely make you a top priority! (I live in a small town about 1500 ppl, in the middle of the prairies lol).

Joan C. Webb February 25, 2012 at 8:46 pm

Hope your throat is all well by now, PamC! Having tonsils out is not a lot of fun. I’m hoping it will definitely be worth it to you, though.
You live in the middle of the prairies, huh? I bet it’s pretty.