Biblical Application with a Coaching Model
If you want a seminar, training session, workshop or event that powerfully impacts your audience, Joan is the speaker/teacher/facilitator for you. Joan expertly sets a scene, creating an atmosphere that produces an “a-ha” in the minds and hearts of her listeners. Joan’s presentations focus on Biblical application with a coaching model.
Comments heard after Joan’s Presentations and Workshops include:
- “You make the scriptures come alive.”
- “Right on target for me.”
- “You really know how to set a scene!’
- “You are so open. I can identify with you.”
- “I automatically trusted you.”
- “You are so believable.”
- “Very down to earth.”
The Relief of Imperfection: For Women Who Try Too Hard to Make It Just Right
(Visit www.reliefofimperfection.com for more information.)
Click Relief of Imperfection themes and topics for more information about planning your event around the fun and inspirational “Relief of Imperfection” book and concept. To book your next retreat or workshop, call Joan at 480-659-0440 or 480-635-2730.
The Intentional Woman: A Guide to Experiencing the Power of Your Story
(Visit www.intentionalwoman.com for more information.)
In an Interactive Seminar, Retreat, or Workshop, Joan will introduce you to powerful tools and exercises created to assist you in becoming proactive, instead of “just letting life happen to you.” You will gain perspective about:
- Who you are now: present roles, behavioral tendencies, and stage of life.
- Where you have been: past experiences and accomplishments.
- How knowing who God has created you to be and where you have been you have been helps experience the power of your story, develop a current focus, become intentional about personal and spiritual growth, and learn to love God more.
WHAT OTHERS SAY:
- “Learn to make empowering choices for your future. This [process] will change your life for the better!” ~ Carol Kent, author of Becoming a Woman of Influence
- “Life is worth figuring out, and Carol Travilla and Joan Webb explain how to do it. They’ve been where you are and show you how to get where you need to go. Clear. Step-by-step. Biblical. Personal.” ~ Leith Anderson, author of Becoming Friends with God, and Senior Pastor of Wooddale Church in Minneapolis, MN
- Carol and Joan put together a process for personal and spiritual growth that has been life-changing for me. As a result I am a better wife, mother, friend and businesswoman and my love for God has grown exponentially. This is a must-read for any woman who desires to live pro-actively instead of being controlled by circumstances. ~ Kelly Gotthardt, Training Consultant, wife and mother
Empowering women to be intentional about glorifying God with their lives.
A lovely yellow hibiscus I saw in San Diego.
Contact Joan at 480-659-0440 or 480-635-2730
Joan C. Webb
Writing, Teaching, Coaching to Empower and Set Free